Series: Music Pro Guide Books & DVDs
Publisher: BCI Media
Author: Tom Johnson
For more than 20 years, Finale® has been the industry standard in music notation software. It has transformed the process by which composers, arrangers, musicians, teachers, students, and publishers create, edit, audition, print, and publish musical scores. The refinements found in Finale 2010 benefit beginning and advanced users alike by streamlining common tasks to make them more intuitive and more efficient while retaining all of Finale's unrivaled power. While this new Music Pro Guides DVD focuses on the beginning user, it also offers many faster and easier ways of using Finale for those who learned Finale using earlier versions.
Host Tom Johnson is a Product Specialist from MakeMusic, with more than 20 years of experience demonstrating Finale's awesome potential. Throughout the program, Tom offers additional tips and techniques that are vital to getting the most out of your Finale experience.
If you're interested in getting up to speed quickly on Finale 2010, this program is definitely for you! 1 hour, 18 minutes.
Topics covered include:
• Getting Started - quickly and easily begin new scores and discover key concepts to understanding Finale.
• Entering Music - enter notes using a mouse, computer keyboard, MIDI keyboard, scanner, and by importing MIDI files.
• Adding Details - transform notes into music with the addition of articulations, slurs, expressions, chords, and more.
• Formatting - Finale's ability to create anything on the page is unrivaled. With the essential formatting tricks you'll learn here, you'll be ready to tackle a wide variety of common projects.
• Sharing Your Music - share your music with others by printing your score or parts, creating .WAV and .MP3 files, saving MIDI files, exporting SmartMusic® accompaniments, and more.
Inventory #HL 00320906
Run Time: 1:18:00
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.