Series: Worship Musician Presents
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Author: Sandy Hoffman
Tips for Tight Teams instructs and equips today's worship musician to function on the musical, relational, and technical levels expected of 21st-century worship team leaders and members. Rooted in Sandy Hoffman's “Ten Top Tips for Tight Teams” curriculum, the book covers a myriad of timeless and relevant worship topics, such as:
• Worship team mission, unity, and focus
• Worship warm-ups
• Getting your worship band “out of the garage”
• Applying worship chord voicings and vocal harmonies
• Comfortable worship keys for vocal range
• Reading and writing worship charts
• Arranging hymns to fit contemporary settings
• Using worship modulations
• Implementing free worship chord progressions
• Flowing with seamless worship set lists
• Leading worship
• Worship “do's and don'ts”
• Removing distractions from worship
• Facilitating worship improvisation
• and many more!
The goal of Tips for Tight Teams is to elevate skill levels to the point where the worship team is no longer a distraction to the very people it endeavors to lead into worship.
Inventory #HL 00333249
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.